Tile Lock Rubber Gym Tiles
Product Number: #0117
- Highest quality rubber gym flooring available. Offers extreme durability and can be found in many different applications.
- FloorScore Certified and may quality for LEED credits.
- High shock absorbency and long-wearing toughness make tile lock rubber gym tiles the popular choice for all types of athletic facilities.
- Interlocking tiles are simple to install and accommodate most areas.
- Textured surface pattern provides sure footing - slip resistant in wet or dry conditions.
- Protects floor from skate blades and free weights.
- Tiles can be custom cut on site.
- 3/8" thick
- Colored mats made from 90% SBR Black rubber and 10% color EPDM/Recycled Rubber
- Suggested Uses: Weight Rooms, Fitness Centers/Home Gyms, Recreation - Health Clubs, Golf Courses, Schools/Universities, Day Care Centers, Fire/Police Stations, Physical Therapy Centers, Ice Skating Facilities, etc.
COLORS: Black, Blue, Red
||3/8" x 2' x 2'||11.0#|